In this blog, we’ve rounded up the many resources Unlimited has created for artists, cultural workers, creatives and producers over the years…
Funding and Finances
- Aimed at helping those who find writing a budget daunting.
- Fiona Slater explained the basics of contracts and finances.
- Clara Giraud created a series of three blogs earlier this year titled ‘Nailing It – or what makes a strong funding application?’ The first blog focuses on her top tips on crafting a successful arts funding application.
- The second blog in the three part series focuses on ambition vs realism. How to demonstrate ambition while pitching manageable projects.
- In the third and final blog from the ‘Nailing it’ series, Clara Giraud talks about ‘matching up’ with what funders are looking for.
- The second part of the series covers invoicing, something that may not be the most exciting but is something that’s indispensable.
- At Unlimited we believe in the Social Model of Disability, but it’s still something people aren’t quite sure about. Our short blog explains how the Social Model works.
- Language is an important aspect to working in an inclusive environment. If you aren’t feeling confident about the language you use, our blog is here to help.
- ‘Demystifying Access – how to create better access for audiences to the performing arts‘, a resource pack for peers, performance makers and producers in the small- to mid-scale.
- Senior Producer Jo Verrent wrote a blog with top marketing tips for arts marketeers.
- Fiona Slater reflected on the Audio Description (AD) Conference in 2016.
- Clara Giraud posted a great resource about how artistic pairing can be extremely beneficial to artists creating new work.
- Jo Verrent, Senior Producer for Unlimited, shared 5 lessons she learnt in relation to cultural leadership and then how she applies them now.
To stay up to date with Unlimited’s future resources, blogs, news and opportunities, you can sign up to our e-newsletter here!